The outdoor season runs from late April
to the end of September with matches or internal competitions most weekdays and weekends. The Club is involved in a wide range of activities to suit the needs of all members whatever their
Typically these include Ladies’, Men’s and Mixed matches both at the Club and also away at the greens of other clubs.
- Practise evening (Tom Brown) on Monday where there are opportunities for new bowlers and experienced members to have a friendly game
- Club evenings on Friday where there are opportunities to practice with other members. Food is usually available during Friday
- Club internal matches to open the season and also on Bank Holidays.
- Internal Club competitions for both beginners and more experienced players.
- Ladies friendly matches, league matches and competitions.
- Men’s friendly matches, league matches and competitions.
- Mixed friendly matches, league matches and competitions.
- Members can also enter County and National competitions.
- The Club enters several Local and County competitions.